These brownies are so squidgy they are more like fudge than cake and the muscavado sugar makes them extra delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade
- Melt 125g of Green and Blacks milk cooking chocolate with 125g of salted butter (or unsalted butter with a pinch of salt added)
- Mix two large eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 150g caster sugar and 50g dark muscavodo sugar
- Once the chocolate mixture has melted and cooled a little, add it to the egg mixture and beat Then add 75g of plain flour and beat until smooth
- Pour half the mixture into a square brownie tin that's been greased and lined. Blob about nine teaspoons of crunchy peanut butter evenly over the brownie mixture, before pouring on the rest of the mixture, making sure that all the peanut butter is covered
- Put in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes, the top will be slightly paled and dry, but the inside will still be sticky.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes before lifting out of the tin and slicing into squares